Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Boo Book

I got this mini book out of a clearance bin while we were in Florida. I think it is 5"x7". All of the inner pages are covered with paper from a DCWV Halloween mini paper pack.


                           This little guy is my boyfriend! I had such a fun time with the Paper Doll Dress Up Cartridge! A definite favorite cartridge
                                                                    



This house is from Stretch Your Imagination .






 Look at his little shoes!    
I have no idea why my pictures are all over the place. I don't think Blogger is my friend any more. I always get a headache when I want to put more than one photo in a post. Hmmm. What's a girl to do?

4 comments:

magicwanda said...

Hi Robyn
Great job....I love fall and all the colors and Halloween is so much fun to do!
I like that paper stack you are useing....like the new blog back ground also...Hugs Wanda

Carrie said...

Cute Cute Cute!!

Nicole said...

Cute boo book!!!

The Scrapbooking Factory said...

Very nice Robyn, loved how it turned out!