I saw a short tutorial on Practical Stampers on making tissue paper flowers. They are super easy to make. My card leaves a lot to be desired but I learned something new so it wasn't a waste.
Here is my little Wonder and Joy friend from The Angel Company. Doesn't she make you smile? The link takes you to Karen's blog. She can fix you up with all sorts of great stamps!
Today, my son Matthew turned 23. Like I have said before, I am greatly challenged when it comes to making "boy cards". I think this one is screaming for a flower or two. He said he is thankful I controlled the urge and suggested splashing some motor oil on my next guy card. Luckily I don't ask him for design suggestions often.
- Jody getting a PICC line after a very difficult day yesterday.
- Having Mike home for the last few days.
- The opportunity to be a mother for the last 23 years to a great kid. Happy Birthday Matthew, I love you!
- Getting to see Hayley today.
- 80 degrees and lots of sunshine today!