Saturday, March 27, 2010

Tissue Paper Flower and a Couple of Other Creations

I saw a short tutorial on Practical Stampers on making tissue paper flowers. They are super easy to make. My card leaves a lot to be desired but I learned something new so it wasn't a waste.
Here is my little Wonder and Joy friend from The Angel Company.  Doesn't she make you smile? The link takes you to Karen's blog. She can fix you up with all sorts of great stamps!

Today, my son Matthew turned 23. Like I have said before, I am greatly challenged when it  comes to making "boy cards". I think this one is screaming for a flower or two. He said he is thankful I controlled the urge and suggested splashing some motor oil on my next guy card. Luckily I don't ask him for design suggestions often. 

          BLESSINGS:

  • Jody getting a PICC line after a very difficult day yesterday.
  • Having Mike home for the last few days.
  • The opportunity to be a mother for the last 23 years to a great kid. Happy Birthday Matthew, I love you! 
  • Getting to see Hayley today.
  • 80 degrees and lots of sunshine today! 
 Have a wonderful Palm Sunday!
              Robyn

8 comments:

Karen said...

Thanks for the infomercial Robyn. The blue and yellow color combination is beautiful, and love the punch border. And as always, your coloring is superb.

Robyn said...

Thanks Karen, I added some polka dots to her shirt. I think she looks so much better now!

Cheryl said...

You are so awesome! Love everything, but miss Riley on your blog header! I love those angel stamps and what you do with them. Happy Birthday Matthew!

Cindy Haffner said...

Lovin all your cards Robyn, FABULOUS.

Nicole said...

Happy Birthday, Matthew! I can't believe he's 23!

magicwanda said...

Great bunch of cards Robyn....
I hope you have a blessed Easter
Hugs Wanda:-D

Jen Carter said...

Great job on the cards! Very nice work!

Unknown said...

These are wonderful! You are gifted! I notice you live in South Texas. I live in Corpus Christi and love it!

Have a wonderful Easter!!!