Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Happy 18th Birthday Hayley

Yesterday was my youngest child's 18th birthday. I truly cannot believe it has been 18 years since we brought our little pink bundle of joy home from the hospital. I remember her big brother, Matthew (4 at the time) was not too impressed with her. He told us he was the baby and he didn't want to keep her. Well, luckily we didn't listen to him and we kept Hayley. We have had good times as well as some not so good times. Through it all, my love has continued to grow for this beautiful gift from God. Happy Birthday, Tink. Your mama loves you and is proud of you. 
Click to play this Smilebox greeting: Hayley is 18
Create your own greeting - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox greeting

4 comments:

magicwanda said...

A Big Happy Birthday to Haley !!!!!
I hope she has fun in New York..
Big Hugs Wanda

Cheryl said...

Awww, that was so good. Thanks for sharing & I know Hayley had a wonderful 18th birthday.

Nicole said...

Happy Birthday, Hayley!!!

Carolina Strelow said...

How cute! She got my "happy birthday" via Facebook =)