Saturday, June 20, 2009

Happy Father's Day!

I made this card very quickly today. I saw a photo on a great blog I stumbled on. The name escapes me right now but I will find it so I can give her credit. I used my Cricut Camp Out cartridge and colored the artwork with ink and craft sponges. I am very happy with it and will say that the picture doesn't do it much justice. Trust me, its great! I cut the fish twice and the top one is pop dotted to give it dimension. It doesn't look like they line up well but that is just the angle of my photo. I used twine for the line & he even has a hook in his mouth! I posted it already because we celebrated today and I already gave it to Mike. He really liked it! he kept calling it his 3-D card!





We went to Texas Pride BBQ. He has wanted to go since he saw it on Diners Drive Ins & Dives. It was just ok but we had a good time. Happy Father's Day Honey, the kids and I are blessed to have such a wonderful husband and father. we love you!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: