Sunday, May 10, 2009

Ballerinas and Bears


I really like how this page came out. I saw the cute little bear months ago while blog stalking (as I like to call it). I fell in love with her but didn't save the location. Rachel sent these great pictures she took of her 2 little ballerinas, Savannah & little sister Adelyn. I knew the little bear belonged with these pictures. I searched forever before finding the cutie again. It is from Jill's Paper Jems, she creates paper piecing patterns. I got the pdf from her and the rest is history. I just loved cutting out the little girl and making her cute outfit. (drawing her eyes was a scary event) You will be seeing more of her, I am sure -dressed differently of course! I framed it and gave it to TJ to deliver for me. Rachel called today to tell me she really likes it. Whew!



Posted by Picasa


3 comments:

Carrie said...

It's beautiful, Robyn. And so are the girls. You'll have to learn me about paper piecing.

Anonymous said...

Robyn,
What a beautiful layout. Cheryl told me about your bear "dressed" in a flower tutu and I was hoping you would post on your blog. I'm so glad you did. It's great!
Jackie

Rachel Winters said...

Thank you so much, again, for this beautiful and thoughtful gift Robyn! You are so creative and you have a beautiful heart. This gift means so much to me & I will treasure it always!