I got this from sweet Polly. Are you really 25 now, Polly? I just can't believe it.
Here are the rules: If you want to play, leave a comment on this post letting me know and I’ll assign you a letter. You write about ten things you love that begin with your assigned letter, and post it on your blog. When people comment on your list, you give them a letter, and the chain will continue.
Try it! It is fun!
Polly assigned me the letter “B.”
1. BABIES - I love babies, human or animal it doesn't matter. I loved having babies of my own but am thankful they are mostly grown. I am looking forward to being a grandma someday in the future (not too soon) but for now I am enjoying children of friends and co-workers. There is a bit of a baby boom going on at work and I am loving every minute of it. Watch out Nicole, I will be stalking you throughout this pregnancy!
2. BIRTHDAYS - I don't care how old you are, everyone should be treated special on their birthday.
3. BIRTHDAY CAKE - No chocolate please. Preferably, white cake possibly with a custard filling and white frosting. It wouldn't be complete unless it is topped with "Happy Birthday ____" and some colorful flowers.
4. BLING - Nothing too gaudy. But every girl young and old, thin or not, needs a little bit of bling to feel like a girly girl.
5. BIBLE- My Bible brings me up close and personal with God. It tells me how it is. It tells me I am flawed and unworthy but God loves me anyhow and His story can be told through me if I listen, learn and follow His plan for my life.
6. BROWN- Brown is my black. I love brown. I am also my mother's only brown eyed baby.
7. BLUE EYES - Blue is not one of my favorite colors unless it is on your eyeball. My husband and children all have beautiful blue eyes.
8. BEACHES - I love the mountains but enjoy a trip to the beach every now and again. Preferably beaches with white, powdery sand. I have enjoyed beaches in the Caribbean, Texas, California and Florida. Caribbean & Florida beaches being my favorites.
9. BLOGS - I love reading blogs!! All of you are so interesting. Some of your posts get me laughing so hard- I just love that! I especially love your pictures. It is a great way to catch up with friends. I have found gazillion Scrapbook Blogs. I stalk them all frequently and get great ideas. My blog seems quite dull compared to most that I read but I really enjoy it!
10. BAUER (as in Jack Bauer) - CTU field agent on 24.... I am 2 seasons behind so let's not discuss him other than the obvious......He is an incredible hottie and when he is passed out, surrounded by terrorists and nerve gas, and handcuffed to a table leg, Jack Bauer laughs to himself and says, "I have them right where I want them."