Saturday, October 25, 2008

Two thumbs up









Mike and I have been on an unofficial "boycott" of Hollywood. By that, I mean we rarely go to movie theatres these days because much of Hollywood is so left-wing and they use their fame as a platform to cram their radical views down America's throat. We appreciate one's right to their own opinion but don't appreciate one's opinion being forced on us. We sometimes go see something we just can't wait to see on tv but we can usually wait until they come out on cable.

Now let me get off my soapbox and tell you about the movie of the year. Fireproof was created by the same people that made "Facing the Giants" (another EXCELLENT view). We both loved it but should have brought a box of Kleenex with us. Go see it before it leaves the theatre and be sure you take your sweetie with you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We went to see this movie about three weeks ago - right after it came out. Loved it. My pryaer partner gave me the Love Dare book. I was amazed that they showed such a Christian movie. I wish Pastor Tucker had talked about it because I'm sure many people did not know about that movie. Bobbie