Wednesday, October 15, 2008

My big surprise

I had no idea but Hayley was orchestrating a surprise for me while I was at the STARS retreat last weekend. She rearranged my scrapbook room! She got creative and painted some letters to spell out SCRAPBOOK and mounted them on the wall. Mike bought me a new table and they moved things around so I can have my laptop while I work as well as see the TV. It looks so cool! She was so excited to show me and I still can't believe how hard she worked. She did summon Mike & Steve to do the muscle work but she was definitely in charge. I just love it. I am now inspired to make new curtains for the room. I bought the fabric tonight. Doesn't it look great? I know I will do some great work in here!

5 comments:

Carrie said...

I looks beautiful. What a sweet and meaning gift.

Nicole said...

Wow, Hayley! What a nice job. The room looks awesome and so functional! Sweet girl!

Cheryl said...

What a wonderful gift and your room looks awesome! Don't you just love working in there now????

Carrie said...

Love the new background.

Anonymous said...

This room looks great. I know you will enjoy it. It kind of looks like Tina's scrapbooking room. Bobbie