Sunday, September 28, 2008

We drove 100 miles for a steak!


Today Mike & I met Marty, Darlene and Horace at Hermann Sons Steak House in the big city of Hondo. Darlene has been telling us about it forever so we all decided to get together for lunch today after church. We all had the Pepper Steak -although we ordered various levels of heat. I was the wimp and ordered mine mild (I still thought it was hot). The salad bar was very good too. I will try the Pecan Chicken if we go again. Looks yummy! Being that the place is 52 miles from our house, it will probably be a while before we go again but it was a nice day for a drive and we had a good time. Marty even behaved!

4 comments:

Nicole said...

Mmmmmm! That sounds good! It's fun to do spontaneous things sometimes. Look at you...LIVING ON THE EDGE! :)

Robyn said...

That's me! Wild & spontaneous! Ha!

Carrie said...

Since you are living on the edge now, be careful when you go back to Colorado. The edge there has a much deeper drop!

Anonymous said...

We all had a wonderful time, R, why didn't you say anything about the glass you borrowed (stole)to take home, Horace said she was a thief and that I was a conspirator to the crime, because I told her to put the glass in her purse...oh well, we had fun!...D