Saturday, September 6, 2014

A New Type of Paper Project For Me

Elmo Invite!
I decided to try my hand at creating my own invitation for my favorite grand baby's 1st birthday. I used my mac book that still confuses the dickens out of me and created it in Pages. Costco did the printing and they should be in the mail on Monday. 

I have missed my Paper Moose blog terribly and want to start adding my latest projects and life events. 

Paper Moose doesn't really fit any more but for now, the name will remain. 

I hope you like my latest project!

Robyn

5 comments:

Cheryl said...

OMGosh Robyn ... that is so stinkin' cute. You did a fabulous job on those!!!

remus79 said...

I'd love to see what you can do if the application doesn't "confuse the dickens out of you"! This is so fabulous!

scrappinlil said...

Oh this is too darn cute. You did a fabulous job on this. Love the added touch with his picture.

Carrie said...

So glad to see you back. Love the invitation.

Unknown said...

Robyn,
Glad to see you back on here!! Your talent is amazing. I look forward to reading about your latest projects and life events!!