Thursday, April 2, 2009

The gratitude dance

This is the video that got us started with the attitude of gratitude. You can't help but smile after doing it! It's not bad exercise either! Give it a try - you might get hooked!

I have made a conscious effort this week to find things to be grateful for. They are everywhere! When I concentrate on all I am grateful for, I don't think about the negative stuff. Life is so much more enjoyable with an attitude of gratitude!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9

z2ELaBVJY

4 comments:

Nicole said...

I'm grateful for YOU! Cute video, too!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the compliment on my blog! :)

I like this post... life is much better when you focus on the "good stuff"!!

Have a wonderful weekend! Hugs!

Unknown said...

I love the new spring look of your blog!! It is so easy to get caught up in the negativity of life. Today I am grateful to wake up to a clean kitchen and the smell of coffee. That I get to see all of my friends tonight and see my hubby in his first drama. I am also thankful for the two little ones God has loaned to me. I am so thankful for you, Robyn. You are a strong woman of faith and I see how you trust in God through difficult and trying situations. I am praying for you my friend.

Carrie said...

Love the new look! I'm always one step behind you. And I'm grateful that I have a friend like you to lead the way. Love you sister friend!