Monday, February 9, 2009

Happy Birthday Card

My sister-in-law has a Valentine's Day birthday. She always gets lots of heart stuff and I'm sure that can get old. I decided to make her one of my fun new Matchbook Cards. I like the little thing! It fits nicely in a mailing envelope. If I add anything to it - maybe some ink or chalk around the scalloped edge so it doesn't appear so "sharp". The little flower on the inside is actually a cut out (with the snazzy cricut). I put a scrap of pink paper behind it. I hope she likes it. Hey! who got me into cards? Cheryl, is it your fault???

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, how creative you are! You might even be able to quit your day job and work from home selling Robynmark Cards.

Love ya D

God's Girl said...

Wow. Really cute!

Nicole said...

i wanna be crafty like you!!!

Unknown said...

My birthday is the day after Valentine's Day, can I have one too?

Cheryl said...

You are just running away with the cuteness bug!!! I love, love, love this card.