Monday, September 15, 2008

A really good read!

I picked up a book at Costco that I knew nothing about. It is titled The Shack and categorized as Christian Fiction - I approached reading it with that in mind. Let me tell you, I laughed, I cried and I just couldn't put the darn thing down! God has never made me laugh so hard. I have lent it to a friend and have promised it to someone else after that. If you choose to read it (I hope you do), remember it is a piece of fiction. So don't think I have lost my marbles and declare it to be theologically correct. It did entertain me and warm my heart. It also gave me a new perspective on suffering and forgiveness. Read it and let me know what you think! Costco also had it in audiobook if that's what you like.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

I think Josh just read this book. Ask him about it! :)